What is life if there is not laughter?
Welcome to the lighter side of flyfishing! We welcome your humorous
May 17th, 1999
You Know You're From Montana
Well, . . . I got the Jokes! ~ DLB
If you have some you would like to add, please feel free to put them on
the Bulletin Board!
- You only own three spices - salt, pepper and ketchup.
- You design your Halloween costumes to fit over a snowsuit.
- You have more miles on your snowblower than your car.
- You have 10 favorite recipes for elk meat.
- You llive in a house that has no front steps, yet the door is
three feet above the ground.
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes get filled with snow.
- You think everyone from the city has an accent.
- You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and a flannel nightie with only 8 buttons.
- The local paper covers national and international news on 1/4 page,
(not the front one) but requires 6 pages for sports.
- At least twice a year, the kitchen doubles as a meat processing plant.
- The most effective mosquito repellent is a shotgun.
- You frequently clean grease off your barbecue so the bears won't come up
to the house.
- There is only one shopping plaza in town.
- You find -40F a little chilly.
- The trunk of your car doubles as a deep freezer.
- Shoveling the driveway constitutes a great upper body workout.
- You know the 4 seasons are: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter and tough
- You can name the breeds of cattle.
- Your prize possessions are (in order): your pickup truck, belt buckle, and boots.
- Your pickup truck owns a dog.
- The nearest municipality buys a zamboni before a bus.
- You actually "get" these jokes and give them to all your friends.
[ HOME ]
[ Search ]
[ Contact FAOL ]
[ Media Kit ]
FlyAnglersOnline.com © Notice