1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup
of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and sooth him while you carry
him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet
and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never
mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is
actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides
a "power-wash" and "rinse."
6. Have someone open the front door of your home.
Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom
and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and
quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak
through the bathroom, and run outside where he will
dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.