What is life if there is not laughter?
Welcome to the lighter side of flyfishing! We welcome your stories here!
February 9th, 2003
Dang, It's Good to Be a Man!
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- You can open all your own jars.
- Dry cleaners and hair stylists don't rob you blind.
- You can leave the motel bed unmade.
- You can kill your own food.
- You get extra credit for the slightest act of
- If someone forgets to invite you to something,
he or she can still be your friend.
- Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
- If you are 34 and single, nobody notices.
- Everything on your face stays its original color.
- You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger's seat.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- You don't have to clean your apartment if
the maid is coming.
- You can quietly watch a game with a buddy for
hours without thinking: "He must be mad at me."
- You don't mooch off other's desserts.
- You can drop by to see a friend without
having to bring a little gift.
- You are not expected to know the names of
more than five colors.
- You don't have to stop and think of which
way to turn a nut on a bolt.
- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
- You don't have to shave below your neck.
- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives,
on December 24th, in 45 minutes.
Lighter Side Archive
[ HOME ]
[ Search ]
[ Contact FAOL ]
[ Media Kit ]
FlyAnglersOnline.com © Notice