1. Hook, with thread wraps, weight, marabou tail and flash material.
2. Boa Yarn trapped inside a dubbing thread loop. Hint - it is easier to keep
Boa Yarn inside the thread loop if you wax the single thread, stick the Boa
Yarn to the thread and then make the thread loop. Your bobbin should be
run to the front of the fly just behind the hook eye at this time.
3. Cut the sewn edge on the Boa Yarn off so only the yarn fibers remain inside
the thread loop.
4. Spin the thread loop tight to trap the yarn fibers in the thread loop.
5. Wrap the thread loop, with Boa Yarn trapped in it, to the front. Stroke the
fibers back on each wrap. Tie off behind eye, do whip finish and apply
head cement to whip finish.