The Stream Doctor

April 19th, 2004

Email YOUR Questions directly to the Stream Doctor. This is your opportunity to get an experts professional opinion on anything stream related.

Q. From Exrayone: How do you locate schools that offer courses in aquatic entomology - for the flyfishers so inclined?

A. There are many schools that offer such courses. The North American Benthological Society recently published a list of these together with instructors' names. I would be glad to xerox and send you the entire list if you want it, or if you are looking for a school in a certain vicinity (state?), I could just extract that information and send you that list via mail or e-mail. If you want the list mailed, be sure to send me a mailing address. Let me know at

If you have a question, please feel free to contact me.
~ C. E. (Bert) Cushing, aka Streamdoctor
105 W. Cherokee Dr.
Estes Park, CO 80517
Phone: 970-577-1584

The 'Stream Doctor' is a retired professional stream ecologist and author, now living in the West and spending way too much time fly-fishing. You are invited to submit questions relating to anything stream related directly to him for use in this Q & A Feature at

If you would like to comment on this or any other article please feel free to post your views on the FAOL Bulletin Board!

Previous Stream Doctor Columns

[ HOME ]

[ Search ] [ Contact FAOL ] [ Media Kit ] © Notice