Part One hundred sixty-one
Bloody Mary - Recipe
2. Separate about an inch of the cord and slide over the hook shank making the tail.
3. Wrap thread forward like a rib, and tie on bead chain eyes.
4. Fray out about an inch of the cord hanging off the front of the hook for the wing.
5. Pull this over the back, between the bead eyes and wrap thread behind the eyes.
6. Whip finish here, then bring thread ahead and whip finish, and tie off and trim.
[ HOME ]
[ Search ] [ Contact FAOL ] [ Media Kit ]
FlyAnglersOnline.com © Notice