10 Mountain Ledge Road
Avon CT 06001
Born on August 3, 1958; I grew up on the Farmington River in
Collinsville, CT and still live walking distance to the river today.
- From April to November I fish the river for
trout an average of 3 or 4 times a week. I also get to the
CT/RI shore once or twice a week to fish the saltwater for
Stripers, False Albacore, Bonito and Blues. I've been flyfishing
since I was 8 and fly tying since the age of 10.
- I've been in the restaurant business for over 20 years and
specialize in starting up new restaurants and re-structuring
- I was married on October 10, 1998. My wife Carla is an assistant
bank manager and is currently in graduate school working on her
masters degree. I'm hoping to change careers in the near future
finding a job that will keep my weekends free and get me home to
my new wife a little earlier!
- I've just joined the Gatti Pro Staff and will be working local
flyfishing shows and doing demo casting. In 1999 I plan to open
a flycasting school in Collinsville,CT and will offer lessons
through a town-run continueing education program.
- If you're ever in CT, please look me up and we will get together
and do some fishing! ~Ray
<-- Go Back