Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mounting a transducer in a canoe

Threaded View

  1. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ontario, Canada


    Some form a dam from plumbers putty and fill with water.

    I use a flyrod holder on the track of my yak to hold a metal rod/aluminum piece of metal to attach my transducer.
    It is easy to swing up out of the way if beaching or shallow water. Totally portable and easy to pack away.
    Humingbird portable fish finder contains battery.

    Looks and works something like this only DIY and Cheaper.(when Hummingbird is not in use I can use the extra Rod holder)

    Last edited by Duffin Boy; 09-01-2015 at 04:24 PM. Reason: photo addaed

Similar Threads

  1. Outriggers on canoe
    By MN_Drifter in forum Paddling
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 05:33 PM
  2. new canoe
    By bonefishwhisperer in forum Paddling
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 09:50 PM
  3. canoe
    By rel in forum Paddling
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 01:45 AM
  4. pvc canoe rack
    By Byron Zuehlsdorff in forum Sound Off
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. Mounting Flies for Display
    By cnigh in forum Fly Tying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts