I am enjoying the heck out of this tenkara thing and just this past sat. found out the gill are back up and taking flys.
So the question, while tenkara proper is meant for high mountain streams is there a form that is tenkara like, but designed for say ponds or warm water streams? I use the my rod with out much worry about what it was specifically designed for, but can't help but wonder if some other type or style of fixed line rod would be just as good or at least designed for this specific environment. having said all that what other types of fixed line rods are out there and what are they designed for? HOSS