.......use guide services??

Recently I posted a topic "Do you use guide services?" 46 respondants with 1165 views. Of the 46, some did and some did not. Based on that "scientific" poling and some "deduction" , approximately 2% did. My curiosity is therefor sufficiently piqued to ask this additional question of the remaining 98%, Is it the: no need ( total disinterest in the concept), the cost, the ?tipping, pride or whatever? that causes them to not use these services.

PS: HONESTLY, answering my own question, it's a bit of PRIDE ( and of course, the" concept" follows that)