+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tiger eye 8' 4wt

Hybrid View

Default Tiger eye 8' 4wt

This one is one that the new owner wanted to keep all brown tones so its a Tiger eye 8' 4wt 2pc walnut seat with some nice grain in it, BUL5 Nickle silver hardware. Guides are all "English Bronze" pac bay guides, rev half wells grip, Chestnut wraps with copper metallic trim and a Landmark aluminum tube to go with it.

Steve

Steve That is a very good looking tiger eye. I really like building these and they make a excellent rod to use. Staying with the brown as you have really compliments the rod. As usual this is one nice rod you have built.

Love that Tiger-Eye!

Kelly.
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

Another great looking custom Steve. Thanks for sharing , its an inspiration for the rest of us.

Great clean looking build there. Can you tell me where you are getting your decals for your rods. I build for my family & friends and have some seriously sloppy hand signed rods out there and would love to make them look more professional in the future..
    Dan

gloucestermen I make all my own. A couple years ago I bought an Alps printer just for making rod decals. They don't make Alps printers anymore but you can still find them on ebay. Most guys that are selling them on ebay know that rod builders use them though so the prices are not very cheap on them anymore when you can find one.

Steve

+ Reply to Thread