Two farmers were talking, and one told the other that he was in the market for a new bull. It seems like the bull had lost his desire to "service" the farmer's cows. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to get rid of him" he said sadly. The other farmer asked if he had the veterinarian check his bull's semen. the first farmer said, "No, hadn't thought of that. I guess it's worth a shot."

There was a new vet in town, a recent graduate from vet school. The farmer called, the vet came out and "milked" the bull. "I'll get back to you as soon as I run some tests on him." the young vet Dr. said.

About a week later, the vet pulled into the farmer's yard and told the farmer that he had good news, there was a new feed supplement that he thought would help the farmer's bull. He gave the farmer a large bottle of powder and told him to sprinkle some on the bull's feed, twice a day.

Within a week, the bull was back to normal, mounting and servicing every cow in the pasture. The two farmers met again, and the other farmer asked about the bull.

"Doing great! Back to his old horny self, he's done bred every cow I've got."

"That's great, did the vet fix him up?"

The older farmer said "Yep, gave me a powdered supplement to put in his feed, and less than a week he's gettin it done!"

Young farmer said "I wonder what's in it to make it work so quick?"

The older farmer looked down, kicked some dirt, and said with a grin "I don't know, but it's got a peppermint taste to it"